Friday, May 6, 2011

Currently.

I have Had like no time during the DAMN WEEKDAYS to EVEN get an IDEAL into a post let alone post on my BLOG anymore!!!
BUT.
I did FANCY to Catch the JUDAS VIDEO.
AND
SUPERBASS by NICKI
THAT ASS!!
Which both Aired yesterday on VEVO. (yes guilty as charged)
I LOVE ME SOME LEAKED SHIT, but lately I have gotten tiered of it.
OH and yes, and BECAUSE of me mentioning NICKI.
I remember Her collab with KE$HA and BRIT.

which I liked.
but Nothing was more not up to PAR then GaGa's JUDAS.
The ONLY about 5-6 min long video was alittle too over hyped..the ENTIRE video.
Which made me a little sad, as well at having a about-37-sec video of her getting hit by a WAVE, pour water and washing FEET along with a JESUS riot.
The video was a little discouraging.

CAIO,
BABIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment