Monday, April 11, 2011

Haven't Missed much....

ALright!
so If you have been misinformed or are just simply confused, This is where you should be.
My new Blog, for whatever reasons I had to change my e-mail address losing alot of Things, one being my blog, as well as my Yahoo account. BUT that doesn't Matter at this point.
EVERYTHINGS been solved.
This is me! or ME if you know me that way!!!
like i Said not much has changed except I am now The Oh Alexander.
Just for starts Lets chat about something new, I am in a video with a few of my friends We were VERY bored and performed Tranny chasers and Jealous of my boogie! Curtousey of @Rupaul of course!
And on that same channel My friends and I have decided to do weekly chats with the world about certain things, the first being DRAG (this week)
I have thursday or Tuesday, but either day you'll see a vid of me talking about the given (weekly) subject.

Chat some more Later TODAY!!!
------------------

CIAO, FOr now!

No comments:

Post a Comment